When unexpected change happens in people operations, your whole company feels the effects. Our temporary HR support team can quickly mitigate the impact by providing the stop-gap you need.
What Challenges Does Our Team Solve?
Whatever sudden people challenges you’re facing, our team of virtual HR professionals will help you overcome it…starting yesterday.
A few challenges we’re helping clients overcome right now, include:
- Helping process unemployment claims and leave requests.
- Fielding questions from employees on the emergency FMLA, the FFCRA, and other new laws affecting employment.
- Keeping employee engagement high and turnover low.
- Managing increased hiring, onboarding, and offboarding demands.
- Planning for re-hiring when business is open again.
- Developing a people strategy for after the dust settles.
Who Is a Part of Our Interim HR Team?
Our temporary HR team members can fill a wide range of positions, such as:
- Director of HR
- HR Manager
- HR Project Manager
- HR Business Partner
- HR Generalist
- HR Assistant
- HR Coordinator
- HR Project Support
- HRIS Implementation Lead
- Sourcing Specialist
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Labor Relations Specialist
- Payroll Specialist
- Benefits Specialist
- Employee Relations Specialist
What Sets Our Temporary HR Support Apart?
Our team of HR professionals is:
- Vetted — We’re seasoned HR professionals ourselves. So, you can believe us when we say our evaluations are stringent. We ensure each professional meets the highest standards for administrative, generalist and specialist talent.
- Ready — Our HR professionals can typically transition into your people operations within 48 business hours. They’re well-equipped to provide you the virtual support you need.
- Supported — Each team member has access to a network of HR experts with more than 400 combined years of practitioner experience.
We select the HR professional who best fits your company, providing seamless integration into your workflows and your workplace. In fact, our interim professionals fit in so well, more than 30% have been hired by clients into permanent positions.
Ready to Feel Normally Whelmed Again?
Get in touch by filling out the form below or scheduling a virtual meeting with us.