We Do The Heavy Lifting.
HR Collaborative can manage a talent search for the office, professional, management and executive positions at your organization to include the following actions:
- Conducting a baseline compensation benchmarking so you can ensure a competitive salary
- Posting the job opening to major job boards and industry-specific networks and publications
- Collecting applications through our web-based Applicant Tracking System (ATS), branded with your company logo
- Actively reaching out and contacting qualified candidates that haven’t yet applied to ensure they know about the great opportunity
- Reviewing, ranking and sorting all applications and resumes to further narrow the candidate pool
- Phone screening all qualified candidates to ensure they’ve got the required job qualifications, drive, cultural fit, availability, and compensation requirements that align with what you’re looking for
- Providing the hiring manager at your company with comprehensive notes and information on the candidates to move to on-site interviews
- Coordinating and facilitating all aspects of the the on-site interview process including scheduling the interviews, preparing behavioral-based interview questions specific to the job, participating in the interviews, etc.
- Recommending and coordinating pre-employment assessments, reference checking, and background screening. HR Collaborative is a Wiley Authorized Partner and offers both DiSC and PXT assessments
- Preparing, presenting and negotiating and the final offer on your organization’s behalf
- Keeping all candidates informed on their status during and after the search
- A 90-day guarantee
Best of all, our fees to manage this are far less than a traditional headhunter or recruiting firm. Why not give HR Collaborative a try? We’d love to work with you!
HR Collaborative’s services go above and beyond the typical recruiter. When you work with a typical recruiting firm, they will generally charge you 25–35 percent of the new employee’s first year’s total compensation (salary+bonus). For this amount the firm will surface candidates that you wouldn’t necessarily find on your own, conduct some preliminary screening, and help you prepare a competitive offer. HR Collaborative’s search management process does that and more. We’ll also help you write the job description, make sure you have the facts about how much this job pays in your market, and prepare an onboarding plan all for less than 25 percent.