Safe Return Training Toolkit

Recent Michigan Executive Orders 2020-91 and 2020-97 require employers to develop a pandemic preparedness and response plan, Covid-19 training for employees, and industry-specific workplace safety controls.

Any business violating these rules will be deemed to have failed to provide a place of employment that is free from recognized hazards that are causing, or are likely to cause, death or serious physical harm to an employee.

Compliance with the requirements in these orders will be important not only for the safety of your employees and operations as your business reopens but also to help protect your business from any enforcement actions or potential liability.

HR Collaborative is here to help

We understand the stress these new regulations put on businesses working to resume operations in the coming weeks. So we’ve partnered with an online resource software to create a digital toolkit that will allow you to meet the requirements outlined in these latest executive orders and customize to your industry and business.

We are learning and adapting right along with you, and we are excited to offer this solution to help you. The toolkit is designed to be:

Lightweight

So you can quickly meet the training sign-off deadline by June 15. And track training completion while avoiding the delays of loading training onto a clunky payroll/LMS/HR tool.

Safe Return Training Toolkit

Easy to access

No one has time for an 80-page binder. You need a secure, anytime, anywhere, any-device tool your employees can use at home or in the field.

Ready to deploy

You don’t need to spend your limited resources creating content. We’ve designed and loaded an 85% completed plan into the system. You can customize and deploy the remaining 15% in a matter of days. Or, if you’d prefer, we can customize it for you.

Pricing

Pay on a month-to-month basis. Cancel at any time.

  • Under 50 People ($200/month)
  • 50–100 people ($250/month)
  • 100+ (call for pricing)
  • Customization – $130/hour

Special Nonprofit Discount of 15%.

Learn More

If you are interested in learning more, schedule a demo to see how HR Collaborative can make the return-to-workplace process as easy as possible for your organization.


Contact a
real human.