Natural Choice Foods is a full-service, solutions-oriented buyer of closeout and overstock inventory with over 20 years in the food industry. They are a solution to inventory and overstock dilemmas. They turn overstock into opportunity! They have a broad reach of customers in the secondary markets – discount stores, foodservice outlets, and correctional facilities – across a wide geography. They are firmly committed to food safety and traceability.
They are seeking a resourceful and results-oriented Principal Information Technology Administrator to manage and direct all their technology-related activities and resources. You will provide the end-users and the management with the technology solutions needed to support all the business functions and mitigate the risks associated with these solutions and their data.
A strong connection to the front-line operations of the company, management of resources and budget, and a resilient drive to produce results and value for yourself, your team, and the company are necessary for this role. As a Principal Information Technology Administrator, you will have remarkable business acumen, creative problem-solving, flexible thinking, and a track record of finding opportunities to lead change.
Your goals are to:
- Ensure continuity of technology systems throughout the business by maintaining and developing best-in-class information technology management practices and controls that protect the business and its users from unnecessary risk
- Improve the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by identifying, defining, proposing, delivering, and supporting strategic technology solutions, as well as maintaining system roadmaps and overall information technology strategy
- Manage the information technology budget by managing contracts, reviewing and approving invoices, projecting future costs, and developing alternative scenarios related to strategic technology investments
- Oversee and direct internal and external resources
- Help managers achieve data and reporting needs and build positive relationships with internal business partners at all levels
- Lead risk assessment and mitigation efforts