Management Resources Development (MRD) is a privately-owned real estate investment and property management company that manages over 100 apartment communities across 11 states consisting of over 10,000 apartments and employs over 350 people. MRD is unique in the apartment industry as all our properties are owned and managed by our MRD owners.
As MRD continues to shape and build a thriving organizational culture, they are now searching for an energetic, people-loving, and innovative human resources professional for their newly-created, critical Manager of People & Culture role.
As the Manager of People & Culture, you will develop and implement strategies to attract, retain, and promote a diverse workforce and improve employee experience. You will direct talent acquisition, talent management, and talent development programs from conception and design through planning, implementation, documentation, measurement, and continuous improvement. You will create and drive a culture and engagement strategy to align and inspire employees with the company vision and business goals. You will shape and deliver communications and ensure that the company can connect to our current and prospective employees. You will focus on employee experience and establish practices to improve retention, morale, and motivation.
What will you do?
- Define, build, and grow the company culture and serve as the culture champion
- Drive change management and communication and spearhead all culture and engagement initiatives that enhance employee experience
- Lead the communication strategy, ensuring consistent messaging and appropriate tone that raises awareness of plans and successes and elevates performance and productivity
- Develop engaging communications that reflect our employer brand and strengthen our reputation to attract top talent to the company and embed the culture and values to our employees
- Propose innovative ways, tools, and approaches to push engagement and connectivity and evaluate the results and impact
- Focus on building organizational competencies and workforce capabilities including coaching, mentoring, career pathing, internal promotion, and succession planning
- Own the performance management system and review process and help identify training needs and gaps within the current workforce
- Develop and implement valuable rewards and recognition programs