HR Collaborative is looking for an experienced technology, administration, and finance professional with the sophistication of a Fortune 500 human capital strategist AND the autonomy, grit, agility, and comfortability with change needed in a leader at a bootstrapping startup.
Who is HR Collaborative? We are an HR consulting firm and service provider driven to make work better. We partner with purpose-driven organizations to develop sustainable people practices through strategic insights and comprehensive support.
Internally, we are a team of highly autonomous professionals with deep talent expertise. We prize a flexible work environment. We invest in staff development and accelerate their impact with agile technology.
We are quickly expanding our offerings and geographies, which means this position is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing organization that makes a difference in people’s lives.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is core to HR Collaborative. Providing a space where all are welcome and able to do their best work is an integral part of our values.
As a member of our Leadership team, you will be accountable for these key activities:
- Collaborating with the leadership team to plan business objectives, develop organizational policies, and coordinate business functions.
- Providing executive-level oversight and direction on information technology selection, strategic planning, operational performance, financial control, risk management, cybersecurity, and security viability.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of technologies that enhance the company’s customer and associate experience and ability to serve its stakeholders through unconventional technology solutions, advanced business intelligence/analytics, simplified real-time processes, and knowledge sharing across the organization. Ensures that technology strategies fit within the framework of the larger enterprise, including customer and associate experience, company strategies, and company financial goals.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the organization’s financial performance, plan and supervise all activities related to performing financial analysis, developing pro forma statements, and completing financial plans.
- Analyzing the company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs, and budget compliance. Issue regular and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Analyzing the costs, value, and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.